[Zrouter-devel] MikroTik RouterBOARD

Aleksandr Rybalko ray at ddteam.net
Thu Mar 1 22:43:30 UTC 2012

On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:20:42 +0000
Reino Virta <reino.virta at premo.se> wrote:

> Hello
Hi Reino!

> I'm planning to build some network equipment based on RB433GL and
> RB450G and think I will use zrouter as operating system. Is anyone
> working on porting zrouter to RouterBOARD?
I think it will be fun, join to us on IRC channel, we will help you to
done porting.

Do you know which switch ship under heatsink?

> I thought i should try to
> modify the RouterStation Pro code in order to see if it worked but
Yeah, it is good idea.

> unfortunately I got a compile error after a while and didn't have
Share please error massage ans few strings around.

> time to check why. I compiled on a computer with FreeBSD 9.0, is that
> the correct release?
if it is 9.0-RELEASE, then must works good.

two weeks ago i found that 9.0-RC2 can't build -HEAD world (but need
investigate incident deeper)

> Best regards, Reino Virta

Welcome Reino!

WBW